Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Trip To Port Angeles

Somewhere Under The RainbowSo in case your wondering what i have been up to ... well i went up to visit my sister near Port Angeles which is a scenic little town on the Strait of Juan de Fuca nestled under the Olympic Mountains in northern Washington State. We setup The Bawden Fine Art Blog for news about her art prints and the Lynn's photograph that is being shown in their Alpenglow photosite gallery currently being hosted by homestead, and opened a blog for Shallon who is graduating in June from Eastern Washington University. It was an exciting and productive ... with time flying away as we did show and tell into the night. She is going to help me redesign the Speak To Me Catalog site to unify the graphics and artistic presentation there. I saw an aspect of my sister's art that i hadn't seen before ... now she is getting into Surrealistic blending of photos that end up being really quite stunning ... shades of the footage ... hopefully she will be showing more of it publicly soon. I will be posting a humorous one over at can-you-hear-me.org sometime today or tomorrow. Lynn took a photograph of me under a rainbow which symbolizes how i feel about the trip. I got to show her the metaphor of the river of blogs flowing into folksonomy rooms and setup her Firefox browser with button names corresponding to the metaphor. Who knows maybe i will get her to illustrate the metaphor . Then just before i left we installed Skype ... :) ... now i can talk to my sister free.

No comments: